Monday, August 23, 2010

can you hear me

i dreamt last night that i fell out of a plane. i was with someone. at first she was DJ, then a girlfriend, then my sister, then a young boy, whoever it was we were just bobbing up and down in water like buoys. we landed in a body of water, it was like the city of Manhattan flooded. we were surrounded by iron gates and it was the only thing that we could grasp on to keep us afloat.
i was struggling though, i had to save my camera. i was holding it high with my left hand trying not to get it more wet than it was. i kept saying to my companion, "these are the second pair of eyes that i've got, it's all i have" and then i started yelling at them to try to get us on the other side of the gates.
i seldom ever remember dreams, but this one was in faded colour ... and the sound was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment