Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DAY ONE

i feel like this is the first day of my new life. we do this all the time don't we? we go through shit and then end up sad and alone and think, "i need to start fresh", "i need to start new again", "my life would be better if?", "i suck and that's why i'm alone". so maybe every day is the start to a new life for someone out there ... depressing? no, and it passes, and maybe there is some humour to it all, so we laugh. it's a cycle of sorts, and we choose the track we run on.

so what's my deal?

i'm in my mid thirties, yes boys and girls! i'm in my prime and i've never felt better, us thirty somethings always want to fuck and scream! sarcasm. that first sentence could put me in jail. self deprecating. the thing about being in my thirties is that i still have questions and i still don't have everything that i wanted when i was 16. self aware. and that makes me more aware of what i do have to wake up to every day. serious tangent. i would be arrogant if i thought i had it all and had every question answered. i would be limiting myself to the realm of me. confidence. self deprecating. i would be ignorant and well, frankly i wouldn't even want a conversation with me. honest. so what is this? what is this for me?

i have to paint, collage, recreate, make, establish and embrace what success means to me. not to you, but to me. this has hindered my success and i still have time to get lost in it. so, i'm getting lost, taking a hike and flying a kite.


here are the details. a link for my favorite things, my eyes and ears couldn't go without ... a spot for my hobbies, i'm tactile .... and lastly here, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment