Tuesday, August 24, 2010

cross

in total i think i got about 4 hours of sleep. i'm part insomniac, part masochist, part cuddler, part doer. this makes it very difficult to sleep when energy from all four places join and a force is created that is so large, that, not even, i can fight it. and then i force myself to sleep.

i had another dream last night, this time of people yelling at me. it didn't make me angry that i was being yelled at, it angered me that i couldn't yell back at them.

THAT! and an annoying half-hearted hammering from the folks upstairs! they're drilling and hammering their floor, HELLO, people are trying to sleep. ok, ok, ok, it's like 9:30am and regular folks have already gotten they're 7 or 8 hours of sleep, have had their cup of espresso and are beaming for their efforts of pretending to care about their day. yeah ... well, i say fuck you.

to waking up to the clatter of my dream, the shatter of my ceiling and an encore from my left side neighbour drilling into their walls, i roll over half awake yelling at my ceiling and wall - SHUT UP! i grab my blackberry, (i love this device) and notice that i have a message. oh, right! dj so cleverly advised me to put a password on it because i do a whole lot of butt calling. i entered what i thought was my password to then attempting it 10 times. i get a message from my lovely blackberry and it gives itself a rim job wiping everything clean! not just once but twice! and where does that leave this charred maiden? wizarding it back to it's known device and loading on my contacts for a second time and will be sending out bbm messages to my fellow blackberry contacts to accept my pin. fuck.

good morning tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment