Saturday, September 4, 2010

part blank

the blank is the masochist in me.

it's been almost 4 months, i'm counting. and will admit, that sometimes i wait for the phone to ring.

the fall is coming, the air changed this weekend to warn us. i love the fall, it's my favorite season. from my bedroom window i can already see the colours of the leaves changing. fall=fashion for me. i love the layering, the textures, the colours and the footwear! i have been very frugal lately with spending on clothes. i have so many and i need to learn how to recycle the pieces i have. that will be another blog of pics on my flickr ... i'm going to attempt being a "sixer".

in the meantime, i am still learning how to be with other people. i haven't gone on any dates yet. it hasn't bothered me, i feel like i have some control on this and that comforts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment